1001 free font
One thousand one free font websites provide you with thousands of fonts that are free for usage. All you need to do is, download the font you like and install it. After installing it, then you are free to use it.
How to install 1001 font on computer?
The computer comes with a lot of pre-installed fonts that are always ready for use. However, it is possible to install new fonts that you have downloaded or received from external forces.
You can download fonts from various sources; one of these familiar sources is the 1001 free fonts websites.
To install a font, follow the following steps.
- Go to 1001 free fonts website
- Scroll through to look for the font are you want to download
- On the right-hand side, you will see the download button, Press it
- It will download as a zip file. For demonstration purposes, I Download a font called “ready for it”
- Extract it to a folder
- Right-click the extracted file and select “install”
- You have now successfully installed the font and it is ready for use
Alternative way of installing a 1001 free font.
- In step five after extracting the font zip file in a folder
- Just double click the file to open it
- On the left upper corner, you will see two options one is “print”, another is “install”. Select install
- You have successfully installed the font you love and you are ready to use it!
Note: The above instructions are to be used by someone using Windows because I tested them on my Laptop on Windows 10.
I guess the instructions do not differ a lot with someone using Mac. It’s the same simple steps. Installing fonts should be without hassles.
You might also be interested in how you can build your website for free. For the cheapest host, try Hostinger. Their plans start at 0.9$/Month