Converting Pdf to Word including image or Arabic text
You can convert pdf document to Microsoft word document using the following tools
- Snipping tool
- Google chrome
- Google drive
- Google documents
All the above programs are free. You don’t need any license to use them.
However, with the following tools you will convert only one page a time. This method is very useful if you cannot convert the pdf document using the normal way.
The normal ways are for example
- Right-Click a PDF document and select Open with
- In the dialogue box choose Word office
- When it opens, word document will present to you with a dialogue box asking you,
- Select yes to proceed
- Word document will proceed with converting the document into word.
- Wait for some seconds or minutes depending on the size of the document
- Now click edit document at the top of the document.
- You file will be ready in Microsoft word document
- You can save it for future reference if you like
There also other programs that convert PDF to word. Some of them are very expensive. The common programs are Nitro Pdf, Adobe Acrobat DC and many others
However, sometimes the pdf is in image form and you cannot convert directly into a word document.
Converting pdf to text the easiest way
If this is the case, then follow along to know how you can do it.
This is also very important if you PDF document is in Arabic text for example. Because many PDF to word converter programs do not work well with Arabic. This makes this method we are going to discuss a very important
- Go to the Pdf document that want to convert and right-click
- Choose open with Chrome. You can open it with any other program if you don’t have chrome installed. Other programs like Firefox, opera and so on can open a pdf document.
If you don’t have them then download chrome. Its free
- Step two Open snipping tool7
The use of snipping tool here is to convert a pdf page into an image. Therefore, if you have some other knowledge on how to do it you can do it your way. In case you do not know how to do it then let’s do it together.
- Am using windows 10. Type snipping tool in the search box at the left bottom of your computer
- Click it to open it.
Now before you open snipping tool make sure that the pdf document is open
- Capture the page that want to turn into image and click save it
- Now login to your Gmail account and open google drive
- Once you are in google drive upload the save image to your word
- After upload is successful – Right-click on the file and select open with google docs
You will wait for few seconds or minutes depending on the size of the file and the speed of the internet Then google will provide with both the image and the text.
The image will appear above the texts in the google docs.
Google has also already saved a copy of google docs for you in case you need it in future
Important note when converting pdf to text
Note: However, instead of uploading an image to google drive, you can upload the whole pdf document to google drive and let google convert it for you.
Nonetheless, in some scenarios the pdf is very big yet you just need little texts or pages from it. In this case you will need to use the above method.
The above steps are also very important for someone who want to convert a disturbing Arabic text. Many Arabic pdf document will not convert well if you upload them to google drive. If you need an excellent method to excellent result, then you will need to make picture of the Arabic pdf document and let google convert the image NOT the pdf document into editable text.